Astana Half Marathon 2023
The annual race with distances of 10 km and 21 km.
Astana Half Marathon 2023 is the first half marathon organised in the capital city by Corporate Fund “Courage to be the First”. Distances: 10 km and 21.1 km.
Start and Finish: EXPO International Exhibition Centre
Distances: 21.1 km, 10 km, 10-km Nordic Walking.
Please register online and pay the entry fee to participate. Registration will close on 13 June or when the number of participants reaches its limit.
- 21 km – 11 000 KZT,
- 10 km – 9 700 KZT,
- 10 km nordic walking – 9 700 KZT,
- Ekiden relay race (4 people in a team) – 140,000 KZT.
Fees paid for participation are non-refundable, cannot be transferred and re-registered to another competition and another participant.
- 21 km – 18-24, 25-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, over 70 years old
- 10 km – 15-24, 25-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, over 70 years old
- 10 km Nordic walking – over 15 years old,
- Ekiden relay – over 15 years old.
Starter kits will be issued on 16-17 June 2023 at EXPO IEC 53/1 Mangilik El Avenue. No starter kits will be issued on the day of the event.
Winners in the absolute age category for the 21.1-km distance will be awarded with a cash prize, a medal, a diploma and valuable prizes.
Winners in the age categories for the 21.1-km and 10-km distances will be awarded with a medal, a diploma and valuable prizes.
All finishers of the run will receive a commemorative medal.